New Items at Vintage Jewelry Online.com
I hope your holiday season has met and even exceeded your expectations of creating treasured memories spent with family and friends. And that it was filled with fabulous finds that you’ll adore without end.
I also want to thank you all for your continued support and advice you’ve shared with me this past year. Sharing your excitement over the phone when you discovered that special piece that spoke just to you, let me experience finding it all over again. And we know a lot of the excitement is about finding and hunting down our treasures. So, I’ve decided to broaden the concept of Vintage Jewelry Online. com and am launching “The Treasure Chest” with this January update.
The Treasure Chest, (TC) is filled with items that include those you might have been hunting for a long time. It might be that Trifari bracelet that matches the earrings and necklace you already own. It could be those red or black bakelite spacer bracelets you need to wear between your multitude of carved bracelets or maybe it’s that funky hat you wished you bought last year and decided to let it go. It could even be the place to find vintage sewing treasures for your friend that collects unusual things or even sterling napkin rings or single enamel cuff links.
You might also find a bargain! That gold and coral large Victorian brooch that has a slight imperfection in it. But who cares? It’s priced for value and after all what is an imperfection if not truly vintage? And don’t we all love to display our treasures in original boxes? You’ll find these too for rings, bracelets, cuff links and even some necklace boxes; I have them all. So if you don’t see what you are looking for, ask me.
The Treasure Chest, (TC) is also filled with items that will speak only to you and your unique sense of style. You don’t know what it is but as soon as you see it, that flutter of excitement and adrenalin will get pumping and you know you’ve found your next treasure. You’ll never know what you’ll find in the Treasure Chest so sit back, go hunting, find it and do it all again!
To find these treasures simply click on the Treasure Chest category and you’ll find them all. If you do a quick or advanced search, Treasure Chest items will appear in your search listing. There will be a (TC) next to the item letting you know, you’ve found a treasure!
To see The Treasure Chest listed in a group, click here.
The Jewelry Tips section will continue in the February issue of VintageJewelryUnleashed where we will cover Art Nouveau, Arts & Crafts and Beau Arts.
Jewelry and Fashion Trends
Looking back at some of 2006 jewelry and fashion trends I’ve selected a handful of my personal favorites to remind us of all the fun we’ve had looking at jewels.
Necklaces stayed on the hit parade all year. It didn’t mater the material as long as they were long and layered. Here are some of my favorites:
- Sterling 50″ Watch Chain & Slide Necklace #AM-00054
- Celluloid, Ceramic & Glass French Necklace #CB-00039
- Hobe’ Blue RS & Aurora Borealis Necklace Demi Parure #CS-00147
- DeMario Sensational Purple & Pearl Demi Parure #CS-00231
- Miriam Haskell Green & Pink Glass Lariat #CS-00320
- Elaborate Black Jet Sautoir 66″ Long #VE-00058
- Exquisite 10k Gold & Teardrop Coral Festoon Necklace #VE-00281
Bracelets were more than all right as long as they were stacked and showy even mixing and matching colors and styles and that included charm bracelets.
- Outstanding Deco Emerald Green Rhinestone Bracelet #AO-00005
- One of Kind Square 2-Toned Laminated Bakelite Bracelet #CB-00063
- Renaissance Revival Citrine & Pearl Bracelet #FS-00032
- 14k White Gold, Diamond and Garnet 1860 Bracelet #FG-00030
- Over the Top Purple Cabochon Edwardian Bracelet #VE-00057
- Serpent Sterling Silver Serpent Repousse Bracelet #VE-00216
Glamour was big and it didn’t matter what it was, as long as it had “the look”. Here are some of my favorites:
- Deco Ruby, & White Theatrical Bracelet #AO-00036
- Showy Sterling Taxco Sterling Hinged Bracelet Feather Motif #CE-00013
- Dramatic Red & White Duette & Earrings Joseph Weisner NY #CS-00013
- Over the Top Schreiner Purple & Pink Pin #CS-00044
- Extravagant KJL green cabochon and rhinestone earrings #CS-00057
- Showy Pearl & Rhinestone Dinner Ring #CS-00393
- Ivory Lady & Gold Pendant Necklace #FG-00017
- EB Horn 18K Diamond, Sapphire & Pearl Bracelet #FG-00208